New development coming to New York City, with unbelievable views and, also there’s a hotel so residents get free concierge service and discounts for theater tickets and two unbelievable restaurants in the building.
The tower rises out of the historic Temple Court Building, which has now been converted into a hotel with restaurant and retail space in its base. That portion of the project is certainly set to be a success, considering the structure had been sitting empty for decades.
One, two, three bedroom and Penthouse residences start one hundred and seventy two feet in the sky and are modern canvases showcasing three hundred and sixty degree views, river-to-river, downtown landmarks to uptown skyline. The residential retreat on the 11th floor includes Private Dining Room with chef’s table, Media Room, and an expansive Rooftop Terrace. A direct elevator ride or phone call away are the exclusive services offered by The Beekman Hotel. In-residence dining provided by the Tom Colicchio restaurant. Personal training in the state-of-the-art fitness center. And priority reservations for the restaurants at The Beekman, overseen by Tom Colicchio and Keith McNally.
· 24 hour Concierge & Attended Lobby
· Exclusive Residential Amenities: Private Dining room, Media Room, Rooftop Park, Trellis Lounge and Landscaped Residents Terrace
· Room service by Tom Colicchio available to Residences
· Priority Reservations for Restaurants at The Beekman, overseen by Tom Colicchio and Keith McNally.
· Hotel Housekeeping “a la carte” Services available to Residences
· Fitness Center and Personal Trainer available
· Custom Interiors Designed by Thomas Juul-Hansen
· Function and Event Planning available
· Resident’s Dining Room with a Chef’s table