According to the QS World University Rankings, New York is one of the US cities that has more Universities in the Top rankings! It definitely makes it an attractive city to study, apply for internships and start networking in the city that has it all! Check out the Top 5 Universities in NYC!
- Cornell University. New York City’s highest ranking institution, Cornell University is currently ranked 19th in the world, and is among the top 10 US universities.
- Columbia University currently stands in 22nd place in the QS World University Rankings. Another member of the prestigious Ivy league, it boasts famous alumni including the current US President Barack Obama.
- New York University (NYU) is another of the top universities in New York City which is ranked among the world’s best, at 53rd this year. Notably, New York University has a strong focus on internationalization, with a number of branch campuses around the world and an impressive study abroad program.
- Yeshiva University is another of the top research universities in New York. It was founded over 100 years ago with the mission of combining Jewish traditions and culture with Western heritage, and the continuing influence of this cultural focus is seen in the Yeshiva University Museum, which explores Jewish life through art, architecture and history.
- City University New York. While all the other universities in New York listed here are private, the City University of New York (CUNY) is NYC’s public university system. Currently ranked 461-470 in the world, CUNY is the largest urban university system in the US, composed of 24 colleges spread across Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx and Brooklyn (plus one on Staten Island), with more than 500,000 students enrolled in a huge variety of courses.
If you are thinking about moving to New York City to start your college life, don’t hesitate to contact us! We are happy to help you look for a great place to live in NYC!
For more info:
Howard Henzel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eyal Adri: email@example.com
By: Andrea Bogarin-Ackerman